My day is made
After workout snack. PBB wrap and raspberries with H2O. Nomnom 💪👟🍓😊 (Taken with Instagram)
~ Giavanni Ruffie
Excuse my perspiration, messy hair and bad quality of a photo but I just finished one of the most intense workouts I’ve done in a few months. I can feel the burn going through my body. And it feels good :]
MAJOR SUMMER GIVEAWAY!
Hello lovelies, I hope you are all doing well :) After my first giveaway’s major success, I gained several dedicated & wonderful followers; this giveaway is my way of saying thank you.
Just like any other giveaway you’ve seen on Tumblr, the rules are basically the same
- You must reblog this photoset to be entered into the drawing
- Likes do not count
- You may reblog to your heart’s content
- You must be following me (http://l0se-yours3lf.tumblr.com/)
- Winner will be picked July 1, 2012 & will be notified by inbox. If your inbox is not enabled, I will pick a new winner. I also will only post the winner if they want me to
- I will ship anywhere in the world, unless if you live in Narnia (shipping is free as well)
- The winner will be selected by a random number generator; the corresponding note number wins
Now let’s move onto the good part; what you’ll be given the chance to win!
This giveaway includes:
- 3 Apple iPhone 4S Sets (all sets include the white 32 GB iPhone 4S body, iPhone charger, & user’s manual)
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS (box includes the Canon PowerShot SX40 HS, neck strap, lens cap, case for hot shoe cap, battery charger, battery pack, interface cable, user’s manuals in English & Spanish, & CD-ROM software) [I am also including a Lexar Multi-Use 8 GB memory card]
- “Wreck This Journal” by Keri Smith
- “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins
- Gladiator Sandals (black with colorful detail, size 7)
- TOMS One for One flag/bag (it’s both, your choice of either)
- Blue iPod Nano (fourth generation, 16 GB)
- Victoria’s Secret Madi Push-Up Bandeau Top (electric leopard, 34C, with removable strap)
- Victoria’s Secret Beach Sexy String Fit Bikini Bottom (sexy little pink, small)
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Push-Up Halter Top (foil leopard, 34C, with removable gold VS logo)
- Victoria’s Secret Side-tie Bikini Bottom (foil leopard, medium)
- Hollister Striped Tube Top (navy blue & white stripes, extra small)
- Delia’s Vintage Mickey Fringe Tee (heather gray, small)
- Fringe V-Neck Tank (brown with feather detail, medium)
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Perfume (fresh & clean scent, 2.5 oz)
- Victoria’s Secret VS Fantasies Mist (pure seduction, red plum & freesia scent, 2 oz)
- Victoria’s Secret VS Fantasies Mist (sheer love, white cotton & pink lily scent, 2 oz)
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Dog (zebra print with pink dots)
The total cost for these items comes to about $2,600 & is being offered for FREE! Don’t miss out! Reblog until 6 PM, Eastern Time, on July 1. Any questions, just ask me. Good luck to all who enter!
Hi lovely ladies and gents!
Gah! Summer school is really taking over my summer! Everyday is always the same thing. Class, lunch, class, lab and homework. It’s hard trying to get by with two hardcore classes, but I’m still hanging in there. I took my Calculus exam yesterday and next week Friday will be my Chemistry exam. I’m thankful that I still have the time to go running and work out despite all these school related stuff.
Anyways! UPDATE! I’m so happy!
When I first started this blog, I started out at 138 lbs. On May 21st, I was at 136 lbs. Today, I am proud to say that I’m at 133.6 lbs! WOW. In three weeks, I lost 4.4 lbs. I’ve been eating healthy, clean and I’ve been really on top of my calorie intake. I usually go running, rain or shine, around the neighborhood. If I’m not running, I’m playing ball with my Mister or working out at home. Good stuff!
Moving on to my measurements:
Difference from May 13 to today, June 2.
Upper Arm: 11.3” / 10.8”
Forearm: 10.3” / 9”
Mid Forearm: 8.3” / 8”
Waist: 28” / 27.4”
Belly Button: 33.5” / 32.7”
Hip: 35” / 34.3”
Upper Thighs: 23.4” / 22.6”
Mid Thigh: 20.5” / 19.7”
Calves: 15.5” / 15.2”
Mid Calves: 14.2” / 14”
Gahh! So happy and proud of myself with all these achievements! I’ll be updating in two to three weeks again! Hope you all are keeping up with your goals and work outs. Keep your head up high and don’t give up! :D